Stay in touch with every inbound lead, every time.
You need to be in touch with every lead that partners send your way. Daily AI helps you do that — with automation — via our Websites feature.
Daily AI Websites is a custom landing page creator that allows you to market your business and automate lead generation. You can customize the content, branding, and functionality on each page. This means you could create a co-branded page with a realtor partner, or deliver custom messages that will help convert leads from online campaigns.
The most helpful feature for Daily AI Websites is the ability to automatically route leads captured from your landing pages into the drip campaign of your choice. To learn how to do this, check out our article on drip campaigns.
Set up Your First Website
- Log into your Daily AI Account at mortgage.dailyai.io.
- In the Daily AI toolbar menu, click on the “Website” icon.
- This will open up a default template. You can start by editing the primary color for the page.
- Click “Update Content” in the upper right-hand corner of the page to confirm your color choice.
- You can update the following fields displayed on the website:
- Profile Photo
- Company Logo
- Company Name
- Mobile Phone
- NMLS Number
- URL Creator (see below)
- URL Redirect (see below)
Personalize Your URL
- Click “Choose URL”
- Select the text field next to the static URL https//mylendingapp.com/.
Note: Once created, this URL cannot be changed.
- In the open text field, enter in the keywords you would like to use to create a custom URL.
Tip: Use keywords related to your name, company, referral partner, and location.
- When you’ve finished entering your personalized URL, please click save.
Choose Your Redirect URL
Head to “Choose Redirect URL.” Paste the URL that you want the page to show once a lead has submitted their information in your form. Once this has been completed, click “Save.”
Tip: Make sure you test your page before sharing your URL with partners.
Check out our article on managing referral partners to learn more about using custom landing pages to work with partner leads.