Make your outreach to leads, partners, and contacts more efficient with templates.
If you're planning to manage contacts at scale, you need to manage your content at scale, too.
Our Templates feature allows you to create templates for any type of scaled communication, which helps you to deliver personalized information quickly to your contact groups.
Complete the steps in this guide, and you’ll be ready to start using custom email templates for your drip, in-process, and nurture campaigns.
Locating My Templates
- Log into your Daily AI account at mortgage.dailyai.io.
- Navigate to “Settings” at the bottom of your menu toolbar.
- Navigate to the “General” menu located in the upper left hand corner of this page.
- Click on “My Templates” near the bottom of this menu.
Creating Your First Template
- Once inside “My Templates”, navigate to “Add Templates” found in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
- Give your template a name.
- If you would like anyone to be cc-ed or bcc-ed when this template is sent to a contact, please include this information in either the CC or BCC field.
- Don’t forget give your email a subject line.
- Click on the body of the email to add your content.
- Step 5. Once complete, double-check your work and click “Save.”
Tip: You can attach files, use merge fields, and attach media using the tools in My Templates.
Using Merge Fields
Merge fields are a dynamic feature that allows you to personalize your communications at scale. A merge field inputs user-specific information into a message, such as a first name or referral partner first name.
To add a merge field into your template, please follow the steps below:
- Click “Merge Fields” on your template menu. You'll see a drop-down list with options to choose from.
- If you'd like to include the first name of a lead in a text message. click on the search bar and enter in “lead_first_name.”
Tip: The location of your cursor is where the merge field will be inserted.
Warning: Never copy/paste merge fields from other sources — they may not work correctly. Be sure to insert each merge field into your template by selecting from the drop-down list.
Using Media and Attachments
Media allows the user to insert images and video directly into the body of your email.
To insert an image:
- Click “Image” in the email template toolbar.
- This will open your system files. Click on the image you want to use.
Tip: The image file types currently supported are JPG and PNG.
To insert a video:
- Click “Media” in the email template toolbar.
- This will open your system files. Click on the video you'd like to use.
To attach a file:
- Click “File” in the email template toolbar.
- This will open your system files. Click on the file you'd like to attach.
Tip: Keep file attachments to 25MB or smaller in size. This can help you avoid getting caught in spam filters.
Note: Once you’ve completed your email template, don’t forget to select “Save” in the bottom right-hand corner of the page.
Tip: Need to delete a template? Select a template, then click on the trash icon.