Welcome to the Aidium Support Center - Here you will find an ever-growing home for understanding the Aidium platform, searching for articles or videos, asking questions and making product suggestions.
🎉 For the latest on Product Releases, Coming Soon, Planned and Under Consideration follow this link
To start, this area is separated into 3 distinct sections. You can start at the home for support, or choose from the following...
- Aidium self-service How-To Videos - Each week we add more videos based on user feedback, new feature releases and user-interface changes.
- Aidium self-service articles (aka, Knowledge Base) - As with videos, this is consistently added to and updated base on platform updates and feature-adds.
- Daily AI self-service articles - While we migrate users to the new Aidium platform, we will continue to fully support our legacy products.
⚙️ To view the current Product Functionality Roadmap, follow this link.
Additionally, if you would like direct support for an issue you may have encountered, you can do the following.
- Send an email to email@example.com - This will initiate a support ticket. If you chose this method, it will save time if you send the email from the same email address as your account. Please do also include the following information:
- Your name, email (if different), affected user account
- The issue your seeing with both, what occurred to initiate the issue, as well as, what were the results
- Please also include any screen-caps (screen-shots) from both the system itself, the results (whether an email, text message, or anything else), and any discrepancies (lead source, LOS, zapier, error messages, etc)
- Any additional notes that will assist us in our investigation.
- Click on the chat-bot in the lower-right corner.
- Same as above, we will ask you some questions to help understand your issue. This will be used to generate a support ticket and we will get back with you via email.